Sofia Vergara


Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara (Vergara Sofia Vergara was born in Margarita Barronquilla, Colombia), Sofia grew up Catholic in a large family in Colombia. He left his studies in pre-dentistry when a photographer discovered her at the beach, and she began modeling. It became a hit in the Latin American market after the co-hosts two programs on the Univision Network. After murdering his brother in Colombia, Sofia moved with his family to Miami, and continued his career in show business. She has guest starred on Entourage, and has worked on Broadway, but gained great fame for her role as Gloria in Modern Family. This role gave him multiple Emmy, Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild nominations, and in 2012, Forbes magazine named him as the winningest woman on television in the United States, earning $ 19 million last year.

Best known for:
Play Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern Family.

Personal life:
Sophia married young at 18 years to his high school teammate Jose Gonzalez, but they divorced in two years. She has a son, Manolo, born in September 1992. She recently committed to the business, Nick Loeb.
Date of Birth: July 10, 1972
Height: 5'7 "
Hometown: Barronquilla, Colombia
In a relation:
Nick Loeb
Best Quotes:
"I am a natural blonde. But when I started acting, I'd go to auditions and did not know where to hide, because I was voluptuous and had the accent, but I had blonde hair. Was ignorance: they thought that nobody Latin and Salma Hayek. "

"LA is crazy. Women all look the same today. This thing with the cheeks. As Madonna. Who believe that trick? Does not make them look young. You end up looking like a monster."

"If you ask me if my breasts are natural, yes, that's how I looked since I was 13 years."

"I do not think God cares if I wear nail polish or not. I do not think it is an obstacle for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...